1 Month Anniversary of the WFC 🥳

Hello WFC Fellow Users, Members, Regulars and Leaders!

———-
Today (the 25th) marks the 1mo anniversary of the WFC! We have grown so much since then; gaining over 100 diverse users coming from around the globe!

Today also shows that just one month ago, Zac made the WFC into what it is, a fun place to talk about aviation. Though it may seem as a distant past, in the future, it will shape how the WFC ebbs and flows through a successfully :slight_smile:

1 month down, many many months to go :partying_face:

17 Likes

Michael Scott Approves :+1:t3:
Congrats WFC! :tada:

6 Likes

Thank you all. Here’s for another 30 (and hopefully more) :cocktail::wine_glass:

5 Likes

Odd enough, we’re way past the 30-day mark. We were initially using another platform; however, Zac made an excellent decision to move here. So… I guess we should say it’s the one month anniversary of the WFC on Discourse. :wink:

Regardless, it’s been quite the journey, and speaking on behalf of all the moderators, we love what we do, and we love being here. Here’s to many more! :clinking_glasses:

3 Likes

I’m glad to have been here since day 1! It’s amazing how fast the forum is growing, it’s so exciting to see!

3 Likes

Actually… You were here at day five. Hate to burst your bubble, but Moderators joined about five days before we announced it to the public so… I get to claim that I am officially the first member… Only to be beaten by a half a second by my nemesis @system and @discobot :rage:

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

No, I do not need your input right now

5 Likes

Not fair lol

3 Likes

The one and only; discobot :sunglasses:

I was here since day one on discourse. You announced it in a PM. I remember when I joined seeing you as joined 5 hours ago

3 Likes

Not true… We waited a few days

3 Likes

I was here since I was here

1 Like

That went by fast! Happy one month anniversary WFC!

2 Likes

Happy ONE month anniversary to WFC!

1 Like

Wow that went by so fast!

1 Like

Happy anniversary WFC

They grow so fast

1 Like

Happy Anniversary WFC!

and thank you Zac for this great forum!

1 Like

Happy first month! :partying_face::tada: