Aeroflot Virtual I Fly the Russian Way! I IFVARB Approved!

Welcome to Aeroflot Virtual’s Official Thread

Здравствуй!

We are Aeroflot Virtual and we were recently approved by the IFVARB to commence operations.

Website Crew Center Instagram Email

Hi, I am Adrian, Founder and CEO of Aeroflot Virtual. Its a honor to lead this VA with my incredible staff. We aspire to grow and become better than ever. My dream to make this VA started back at June, 2020. I remember going through so many thoughts on what to do and how to do. With the help of my staff and IFVARB members, today that dream came true. We hope to see you onboard as soon as possible!

-@Adrian_K (Founder and CEO)

Aeroflot Virtual was founded on the 24th of July, 2020 with an idea and inspiration to showcase Russia in Infinite Flight. We offer a great diverse range of routes across the globe. In the process of development, there were many individuals who have contributed to the Aeroflot Virtual. We officially applied in the IFVARB on the 10th of September, 2020. After being approved by an admin, we officially were in the awaiting review list.

Then on the 27th of October, 2020, we were opted to be reviewed by the IFVARB Group. We tried to fulfill all requests and our staff worked hard until their hardwork paid of.

We were Officially Approved by IFVARB on the 15th of November, 2020.

Our Fleet

Our Fleet consists of 6 aircrafts for Aeroflot, 5 for Rossiya and 2 for Aurora.

Aeroflot

Airbus A320-200 Airbus A330-300 Airbus A350-900 Boeing 737-900 Boeing 777-300ER MC Donnell Douglas MD11F

Rossiya

Airbus A319-100 Airbus A320-200 Boeing 737-800 Boeing 747-400 Boeing 777-300ER

Aurora

Bombardier Dash-8 Q400 Airbus A319-100

Our Routes
Take a look at our diverse destinations through our Routes Database made with the help of our Staff. We also include routes that are suggested by our members during the monthly suggestion review. Join us to find out more.

We are still expanding our network as we bring new projects, new codeshares and new subsidiaries.

Routes Database

Codeshare Routes

Rank Structure

Cadet:
0-15 hours
Aurora Routes (ALL)

Second Officer :
15-50 hours
Aeroflot Routes-Airbus A320-200 and Boeing 737-900
Rossiya Routes-Airbus A319-100, Airbus A320 and Boeing 737-800

First Officer :
50-150 hours. Multiplier 1.5x for all flights.
Aeroflot Routes-Airbus A330-300 + Access to ALL codeshare routes​

Flight Captain :
150-250 hours. Multiplier 2.0x for all flights.
Aeroflot Routes-Airbus A350-900 and Boeing 777-300ER
Rossiya Routes-Boeing 777-300ER

Senior Flight Captain :
250-500 hours. Multiplier 2.5x for all flights.
Aeroflot Routes-
McDonnell Douglas MD11F
Rossiya Routes-Boeing 747-400

Commander :
500+ hours. Multiplier 3.0x for all flights.
Access to Aeroflot X Club.

Chief Operations Officer
@AGSilver_04

привет. My name is Vikram, and I met our CEO, Adrian, through Discord. I was honored to accept the position of COO of Aeroflot Virtual. I knew that it had an expansive network, spanning mountains, valleys, plains and islands. This is what I wanted out of a VA, as I am an active IF player and I like to explore. I’ll try to respond to any of your questions, and my greatest thanks for joining this vibrant virtual airline.

Head of Routes
@Shafran

​I am Real Life Flight Attendant for the company “Pobeda”. I started playing infinite flight back in 2018. My role at Aeroflot Virtual is the Head of Routes. I am plane spotter at Moscow and I just reached grade 5 this year. Hope to see you soon!

Head of Events
@Fernando_Alonso

Hello, my name is Fernando Alonso, I am 15 years old and I live in Chile. My position at AFV is Head Of Events Manager. Adrian invited me to be part of AFV, I was delighted by his invitation and I accepted it. AFV is an incredible VA, he has different things from the others, my co-workers are very good. As my role prompts, I am in charge of organizing events, with our team we are preparing a great opening event.-Regards, Fernando.

Head of Management
@Riley_AeroflotVA

Howdy! My names Riley and I serve AFLV as the Head of Management. I handle a lot of the first interactions you will have with the staff. I’m 17 years old and I’m from small town Killeen, Texas. I’m in IFAET and I’m a student pilot. I look forward to seeing you in the skies!

Management Officer
@JackieChan

Hey there! My name is Jack and I am a managment officer. My responsibility are to manage your PIREPs, chat moderation, and generally oversee the day-to-day operations. Personally, I am an American who is currently living in India. However, I’ve been living abroad almost my entire life. Outside of IF, I enjoy sports, travelling, and walking my doggo.

Management Officer
@Zach

A little bit about me: I am 13 years old. I have 2 dogs and I love to play baseball. I got IF in 2018 and love playing it. I live in Texas, Washington, and Florida. I am one of the management officers here at AFLV. I am also the youngest management officer here. I am helping in the overall management of Aeroflot Virtual. I hope I see you around sometime!

Management Officer
@Cameron_Stone

Hi there! I’m Cameron a 17 year-old plane spotter, IFATC Officer, and of course a management officer at Aeroflot Virtual. I’m super excited to play a part in this VA and I can’t wait to see where it goes! My duties are overseeing our daily internal operations, such as PIREP filing and moderating our communication channels. I can’t wait to spend more time in the (virtual) Russian skies with a great group of pilots!

Routes Officer
@StormyAviation

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day, if you are not bored by now read on! I am the Routes Officer at the newly made Aeroflot VA. I am a grade 3 pilot on IF and am currently trying to find less expensive ways to get my ppl, I have been flying the infinite flight skies since june 2019 when I first bought the simulator. I deal with all routes at AFLV and make ROTW. I am also to see regarding our codeshare partners.

AVAILABLE STAFF POSTIONS
Routes Officer x1
Events Officers x2

Contact us if you would like to apply as a staff member. We would love to have you onboard.

All VAs need something to make them special, so does Aeroflot Virtual. We bring you our current project.

PROJECT INEFFABLE

Project Ineffable is a original thought project by members of Aeroflot Virtual. It was designed as a Routes Project in hopes to gain more destinations by connecting Russia to Oceania. Through this project, we have gained 8 new destinations:

• Nadi, Fiji
  • Melbourne, Australia
  • Sydney Australia
  • Brisbane, Australia
  • Perth, Australia
  • Auckland, New Zealand
  • Papeete, Tahiti
  • Easter Island

More Projects will be announced soon

At Aeroflot Virtual, we are nothing without our partners. They have made us become stronger and better by supporting us all the time. We, as a proud VA announce two of our greatest partner airlines.

Air China Virtual Vistara Virtual

Upcoming Partnership

• Vueling Virtual
  • Jet2 Virtual
  • Finnair Virtual

Before Applying, you should meet all our requirements as mentioned below:

• You must have an active IF Pro Subscription to join AFLV.
  • You must be at least Grade 3, since all flights are done on the expert server for utmost professionalism.
  • You must be at least 13 years of age.
  • You may not be on the IFVARB Blacklist.
  • Understand and agree that we withhold the right to remove any pilot without notice or reason.
  • Provide a screenshot of your IF stats. We require honesty and at least 100 hours of flight time.
  • You agree to the above rules and understand breaking any of these rules may result in consequences.

Did you gain interest in us after reading this?

If you said yes, join us! We promise that we will take care of you in the best way possible. But the decision is up to you, so decide and let us know! Make sure you meet all the requirements.

APPLY

We are no way associated or endorsed by the real world Aeroflot Airline. © Aeroflot Virtual 2020.

8 Likes

Beautiful thread!

3 Likes

Thank you! It’s wonderful to be partnered with Finnair VA! @GBKarp

2 Likes

Nice thread!!

2 Likes

These are our two new partnerships with two VAs that has helped us to strengthen AFLV in many ways

5 Likes

Aeroflot Virtual is looking for staff members.

Open Positions;

• Routes Officer
  • Events Officer

PM us if you are interested!

1 Like

Reopened until new thread comes out.

YAS GIRL

Man this thread is amazing, one of the best that I’ve seen. Well done to all involved.

3 Likes

Thanks Vortex.

1 Like

Thank you so much.

Oh wowww

Ya know folks this thread. its Vury Vury good. Ya know there are some vury bad threads that come from the “other communities” but this one is vury vury good.

1 Like

Thanks so much Juan.

1 Like

Do you not get the joke?

Go check out our newest event!
1 Like