Introduce Yourself!

@Shafran welcome!!

Welcome to the community @JackieChan!

Thank you @Zach!

1 Like

Welcome to the WFC!

Welcome @JackieChan pls be sure to read the FAQ and the WFC guideline :slight_smile:

Welcome to the World Flying Community, @Shafran, @JackieChan! I am @Z-Tube, one of the moderators here. This message is to provide you with some information to get the most out of the WFC. Please see below for helpful links!

For additional information, please visit our FAQ, ToS, and Privacy sections.

Thank you for being apart of the World Flying Community. If you have any questions, concerns, or inquires, please do not hesitate to reach out to @moderators. Enjoy!

4 Likes

Welcome @Riley_AeroflotVA!

Thank you!

3 Likes

Welcome @JackieChan! Enjoy ur stay!

Welcome @Riley_AeroflotVA! Have a good time here! My pm’s are always open!

1 Like

Thanks so much! Ill be sure to keep that in mind :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the World Flying Community, @Riley_AeroflotVA! I am @Z-Tube, one of the moderators here. This message is to provide you with some information to get the most out of the WFC. Please see below for helpful links!

Thank you for being apart of the World Flying Community. If you have any questions, concerns, or inquires, please do not hesitate to reach out to @moderators. Enjoy!

Welcome to the WFC @Riley_AeroflotVA enjoy your stay!

1 Like

@anon86815960 Welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay!

1 Like

Thomas has been on the forum since October 25th, lol. However, it appears that he was never welcomed. Thanks for bringing that up, @USA_ATC, and thank you for being here, @anon86815960!

3 Likes

Welcome @Oskapew! We are glad you decided to join the community.

1 Like

He joined October 28 LOL

1 Like

First post was a little bit ago oops

1 Like

So I count them as new because first post was 13 minutes ago.

Welcome @CaptainZac to the WFC! We are glad to have you here.

Please see below for helpful links!

4 Likes