Introduce Yourself!

Thanks @FluidConvayence-Tube and @USA_ATC!

1 Like

Hey everyone I’m @Errigal and I’m an Irish aviation geek! I enjoy everything to do with aviation really and also love quizzing! I am a member of 2 VAs on Infinite Flight and am a grade 4 pilot.

1 Like

Welcome @Errigal. We sure are glad to have you here. Please see the post above made by @FluidConvayence-Tube for some info on the WFC.

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to the World Flying Community, @Errigal! I am @GBKarp, one of the regulars here. This message is to provide you with some information to get the most out of the WFC. Please see below for helpful links!

For additional information, please visit our FAQ, ToS, and Privacy sections.

Thank you for being apart of the World Flying Community. If you have any questions, concerns, or inquires, please do not hesitate to reach out to @moderators. Enjoy!

1 Like

Hello! Below are some cool topics you should check out!

1 Like

Take that mods :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Totally ignores previous post
Lol jk

Maybe he’s 2 lazy 2 do it

And I just wanna help

I was joking

copy and paster

#copyandpaster

Maybe be a little more discreet when copying and pasting? I mean, that is verbatim.

Hi Guys! I’m that other guy on IFC named KTJ_Mitchell (shocker, I know?) I live in Illinois even though I am from Virginia. I am the CEO of Allegiant Virtual. Also I love the 737-MAX so happy to see it back in the skies! Can’t wait to become a member of a new forum!

1 Like

Welcome to the World Flying Community, @KTJ_Mitchell! I am @Z-Tube, one of the moderators here. This message is to provide you with some information to get the most out of the WFC. Please see below for helpful links!

For additional information, please visit our FAQ, ToS, and Privacy sections.

Thank you for being apart of the World Flying Community. If you have any questions, concerns, or inquires, please do not hesitate to reach out to @moderators. Enjoy!

1 Like

Was this copy and pasted too?! Jkjk

#copyandpaster I am onto you Zack

Welcome to the community!

1 Like

From myself, yes.

I mean… I originally wrote it, so. :man_shrugging:

Yes but still. Jk I do it to on the IFC.