Introduce Yourself!

Hello guys! My name is Jaedon aka known as Austrian001. I live in Georgia and love aviation! I spend my free time playing IF and X-plane 11. I am Indian in heart and originate from Chennai, India. I speak 2 languages. English and Tamil. I fly every two years or so irl. If you have any questions don’t be afraid to ask!

4 Likes

Hey, @Austrian001! Welcome to the community!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I’m Aviation2929 i just come here because I saw it on @CaptainZac s profile

1 Like

Hi everyone :wave:! My name is spelled with letters and my age is composed of numbers. I live in downstate New York. Some of my interests include baseball, football (the American one), music, and of course, aviation! You can find me on the IFC under the same UN! I am very happy to be here :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello I am William. I play infinite flight and am a part of El al virtual, United Virtual and Staff at Finnair Virtual. Irl I like water sports.

1 Like

Hey, I’m Ed! I’m Salvadoran, though I live in the U.S.

I enjoy playing Infinite Flight and flying! I had many plans to meet amazing people and attend to giant events this year, unfortunately, you-know-what ruined these plans.

I’m also very shy irl, but I like to meet people in forums. I hope I can make many friends here!

I’m learning to make games and modeling planes for a game. :yum:

Thanks for reading, feel free to PM me if you wanna talk! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Hello i am @Canadian_Aviator i love playing Infinite flight and hope to be IFATC once i turn 14

Obviously im from Canada and have loved aviation since forever

7 Likes

Hello everyone! I dont have much to say about myself lol. :joy:

I’m 16 and have loved aviation for a long time. I am also a part of 3 amazing VA’s and IFATC

2 Likes

Welcome all!

1 Like

Don’t think I need to introduce myself, but hello!

6 Likes

Haha. Hello!

1 Like

Hey! I am Gabriel, also known as GBKarp! I am Brazilian, and love aviation!

4 Likes

Welcome Gabriel!

1 Like

Hello, I’m Clay, a TL3 (former meta mod) from the GAC which is currently under unscheduled maintenance due to an issue involving the upgrading of storage.

5 Likes

Welcome Clay!

I’m from America :us:
More specifically Texas

Hello! Everyone probably knows from the IFC!

4 Likes

Hey Everyone! You might know me from the IFC But if not:
Hi my name tre I have a basketball game tomorrow, I’m playing point guard.

6 Likes

Welcome!!!