Introduce Yourself!

Ok thank you!

Hello I am @Joshua_Mccabe
But I want my name to be IF_Josh

I can change your name! Welocme!

Welcome @IF_Josh! I am Zac, the owner. Please let me know if you need anything!

no problem @CaptainZac

Hello @NathanD @AviationGuy_77 @johancymejia99!

Welcome to the World Flying Community! I am Blake your Advertising Manager here on the WFC. I would love to help you with anything you may need assistance with here! My DM’s are always open and would love hearing from you at anytime!

Here are some helpful links:

For additional information, please visit our FAQ, ToS, and Privacy sections.

Thank you for being apart of this wonderful and Inviting Group. If you have any questions, concerns, or inquires, please do not hesitate to reach out to me or @moderators.

Enjoy your stay with us,

Blake | Advertising Manager

2030©️

1 Like

Welcome @Deguspilot11! I am Zac, the owner. We are so happy to have you here with us. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me or the excellent team of @moderators that work alongside each other

Welcome @KSS. Please see the above post made by @USA_ATC for some info about the WFC.

2 Likes

Welcome @KSS (not KSI :disappointed:) jk, welcome!

2 Likes

@CaptainZac thank you

3 Likes

Welcome @KSS

1 Like

@Adrian_K1 thank you! Glad to be around

1 Like

You are welcome

1 Like

Welcome to the WFC @Fish! My name is Zachary but everyone calls me @Zhopkins. I am a Regular here and I hope that you find your stay here very nice. I am always willing to help you if you have questions or concerns.

Here are some helpful links.

If you would like some more info please look at our FAQs, ToS, and the privacy section.

Thank you very much for joining the WFC. We all hope you enjoy your time and choose to stay with us for a long period of time. If you have any questions regarding the forum feel free to reach out to @Zhopkins or @moderators.

Thank you very much for joining.

Zhopkins | Regular

1 Like

Helo

I am @Fish, I am from Singapore
I play MSFS2020 and Infinite Flight.
I also play Phigros and Cytoid
I am [REDACTED] years old
I [REDACTED]
I [REDACTED]
I frequent at [REDACTED]
I like spicy food, specifically [REDACTED]

𝒻𝒾𝓃

3 Likes

Welcome @Fish I am Zac, the owner. If you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask!

1 Like

@SimCaptain, welcome to the WFC! I am @CaptainZac, the owner. Let me know if you have any questions!

1 Like

Hey @CaptainZac! Yeah, I remembr you from the IFC and GAC!

1 Like

Welcome to the WFC!@SimCaptain

1 Like

Thanks @Canadian_Aviator!

1 Like