Introduce Yourself!

I bet I will

1 Like

Welcome to the community!

I know, right? I was glad to leave.

Thanks @USA_ATC!

2 Likes

Hello @GordonRamsay

Looks like your new and fresh, enjoy your stay!

1 Like

Also couldn’t forgot fellow Argentine,

@Deguspilot11!

Hello @GordonRamsay @Deguspilot11! Also @samnoll1997 & @Trio (If you havent seen this already)

Welcome to the World Flying Community! I am Blake your Advertising Manager here on the WFC. I would love to help you with anything you may need assistance with here! My DM’s are always open and would love hearing from you at anytime!

Here are some helpful links:

For additional information, please visit our FAQ, ToS, and Privacy sections.

Thank you for being apart of this wonderful and Inviting Group. If you have any questions, concerns, or inquires, please do not hesitate to reach out to me or @moderators.

Enjoy your stay with us,

Blake | Advertising Manager

@BritishAirways001 this applies to you as-well :slight_smile: (When You Join)

2030©️

4 Likes

@BritishAirways001 Ah yes he has arrived!

1 Like

Well finally I joined :joy:

1 Like

Lol hahaha

1 Like

Test account :wink:

1 Like

Welcome to the WFC @BritishAirways001!

4 Likes

Thank you @Captain-787

3 Likes

Welcome @BritishAirways001! I know I’m a bit late, but whatever better late than never

Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello @adi_atrash!

Welcome to the World Flying Community! I am Blake your Advertising Manager here on the WFC. I would love to help you with anything you may need assistance with here! My DM’s are always open and would love hearing from you at anytime!

Here are some helpful links:

Thank you for being apart of this wonderful and Inviting Group. If you have any questions, concerns, or inquires, please do not hesitate to reach out to me or @moderators.

Enjoy your stay with us,

Blake | Advertising Manager

2030©️

2 Likes

Welcome @anon11663970! I am Zac, the owner here. I am so excited to have you with us. Please let me know if you need anything at all and we would be happy to help you!

1 Like

Welcome @anon11663970

Welcome @Alvaro_Martinez ! I am Zac, the owner here. I am so excited to have you with us. Please let me know if you need anything at all and we would be happy to help you!

Welcome @Jarek. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to @moderators or me. @Zhopkins.

Welcome to the World Flying Community, @tunamkol! I am @Z-Tube, a moderator and the Community Management Director. This message is to provide you with some information to get the most out of the WFC. Please see below for helpful links!

Thank you for being apart of the World Flying Community. If you have any questions, concerns, or inquires, please do not hesitate to reach out to @moderators. Enjoy!

2 Likes