Introduce Yourself!

Welcome @Alvaro_Martinez ! I am Zac, the owner here. I am so excited to have you with us. Please let me know if you need anything at all and we would be happy to help you!

Welcome @Jarek. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to @moderators or me. @Zhopkins.

Welcome to the World Flying Community, @tunamkol! I am @Z-Tube, a moderator and the Community Management Director. This message is to provide you with some information to get the most out of the WFC. Please see below for helpful links!

For additional information, please visit our FAQ, ToS, and Privacy sections.

Thank you for being apart of the World Flying Community. If you have any questions, concerns, or inquires, please do not hesitate to reach out to @moderators. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Welcome to the WFC @Kim. Please see the above post by @anon94363592 to get to know the community some and see a few important topics. Thank you very much for joining the WFC.

3 Likes

Welcome to the WFC @SkyTrail! I am Zac, The founder and lead Moderator. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to me. I am always active, along with all the other moderators. Feel free to contact us @moderators for any questions!

Welcome to the World Flying Community, @AviationD! I am @Z-Tube, a moderator and the Community Management Director. This message is to provide you with some information to get the most out of the WFC. Please see below for helpful links!

Thank you for being apart of the World Flying Community. If you have any questions, concerns, or inquires, please do not hesitate to reach out to @moderators. Enjoy!

Welcome to the World Flying Community, @Dereckyared14. I am Zachary. More commonly known as @Zhopkins. I am a moderator here at the WFC. The links below will provide some necessary information and some cool topics here.
WFC Guidelines
About the WFC
FAQ
ToS
Privacy
Suspension chart

Some fun topics.
Off-Topic Discussion
Request an Airline Badge Here
Request an Airline Manufacturer Badge Here
New Year theme

Thank you very much for joining the WFC. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to @moderators. If you need help in life please reach out to @safeguarding. If you want to chat reach out to @Zhopkins. My PM box is always open no matter what. I don’t bite. :joy:
I hope you have a great time here on the forum.

1 Like

Hello @nolan_brant12 welcome to WFC. Be sure to add your badges!

1 Like

Hello! I joined this cool “WFC” website because of my friend @Brody_Swiatek. Looks very cool! I’m sure I’ll have a lot of fun here with all of you. See you in the skies!

3 Likes

Welcome to WFC

3 Likes

Thanks so much! Happy to be here!

1 Like

Let me or any of the mods know if you have any questions. We will be glad to help :world_flying:

1 Like

Thanks again! I appreciate the kindness!

3 Likes

Welcome to the WFC @CameronH21. Please check you PMs for a message from me. I hope you have a great time here.

Welcome to the WFC @FLIGHT2. I am Zachary. More commonly known as @Zhopkins. I am a member here at the WFC. The links below will provide some necessary information and some cool topics here.
WFC Guidelines
About the WFC
FAQ
ToS
Privacy
Suspension chart

Some fun topics.
Off-Topic Discussion
Request an Airline Badge Here
Request an Airline Manufacturer Badge Here
New Year theme

Thank you very much for joining the WFC. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to @moderators. If you need help in life please reach out to @safeguarding. If you want to chat reach out to @Zhopkins. My PM box is always open no matter what. I don’t bite. :joy:
I hope you have a great time here on the forum.

1 Like

Thank you very much

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I am Luke, I am 14 years old and I live in Cork in South East Ireland. I love all kinds of aviation and I am a keen rc enthusiast. I came here because of my friend @Errigal and I hope to become a regular here soon. Thanks so much for having me

2 Likes

Welcome to the World Flying Community, @Vortex! I am @Z-Tube, a moderator and the Community Management Director. This message is to provide you with some information to get the most out of the WFC. Please see below for helpful links!

1 Like

Hello and Welcome to the community! Glad to see you come and join us!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like