#JustBooked

Here, post anything you would like about upcoming flights that you just booked! It could be for you, family member, or someone else. We recommend you blew out the confirmation number, personal information, and the names of the people that are traveling in order to keep everything confidential.

5 Likes

#JustBooked for my grandparents - EWR-PBI
They were supposed to fly January 12 (EWR-FLL) we canceled Because of Covid and they were going to get the vaccine on the 26, which would be in the middle of the trip so obviously that couldn’t happen. We rescheduled to March 13, where I found at incredible deal from Newark to Palm Beach for $80, then coming back all flights were $150 except for this one flight, which was $79. There were two seats left at $79 on that flight and I grabbed them.

1 Like

I can book an imaginary flight for my imaginary life.

9 Likes

I’m bookin a ticket

In about 4 years when this thing we call pandemic is gone

4 Likes

My family is very Covid safe, it’s just they’re only flying because they have gotten two doses of vaccines before the date they’re gonna fly. They have the vaccine booked.

4 Likes

Vaccine

something we’ll not have anytime soon

3 Likes

#justbooked from KDAL-KCOS round trip

1 Like

Planned to fly to Manchester this Summer!
We might be flying to Nashville later this year but haven’t decided on flying or driving yet lol
Same with South Dakota

3 Likes

Colorado Springs is a great place

1 Like

Just booked DFW-PHX for spring break

2 Likes

It’s already booked but I’m going
PHX-SJD next weekend

This is a no go, your talking 80 hours probably

1 Like

Why would it be 80?

1 Like

Idk, your car breaks down, stops for food. Car crash, tires pop, engine explodes, you don’t want to drive, bathroom breaks, traffic, accidentally drive on runway, and many more

I’m concerned by more than 3 of those.

1 Like

I just booked a one way ticket to my couch…

3 Likes

I’ve been on a 3 day road trip before. I think it’ll be ok lol
Plus we stop a lot

1 Like

I would die, the longest for me is 8 hours. I almost died

1 Like

Lol
It’s like 7 to 9 hours to the capital depending on traffic

1 Like

Yea, no, it’s way longer