Where are you flying in 2021?

Home.

1 Like

I’ll be flying to Phoenix Sky Harbor (PHX) on Thursday from John Wayne/Orange County (SNA) on Southwest Airlines

In June I plan on flying to Minneapolis/St. Paul (MSP) from SNA most likely on SunCountry but maybe Delta.

In August I’m flying to Birmingham (BHM) on Southwest from SNA connecting in Denver on the way there and Las Vegas on the way back

3 Likes

More specifically, my bedroom

1 Like

Not a flight :expressionless:

1 Like

I CAN DREAM, JACOB

1 Like

You dream of flying to your house?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

idk…i live in Mumbai and we need a covid positive report to fly anywhere :frowning: and i also live in a containment zone

Oof that sucks

1 Like

I’m probably going to be flying down to AZA sometime this fall (my parents are going to drive because we’re bringing bikes, but tickets are only $50 so I’ll probably just meet them down there) and we might be going out to Pensacola for my dad to look at property.

1 Like

That’s cool

3 Likes

Maybe Montana? But sometime in the summer we will go to Arizona

That’s cool
At least people can travel

1 Like

In March I flew KAUS-KBWI, KBWI-KFLL, KFLL-KAUS. In a few weeks I’ll be flying KSAT-KDAL, KDAL-KSAT.
In a few months it will be KSAT-KFLL.
Maybe in December KSAT-KSEA. I’m doing a lot of flying this year.

In winter, hopefully I’ll be going down to Melbourne. It’s just a matter of if it’s safe and we’re not risking a COVID lockdown while we’re down there (which happened to us in Feb oof), so we’re planning on going down when the vaccine rolls out to everybody

I might be flying to Newark this summer to visit some family

i’m going to fly into 21.1

I’m flying to Poland, Indiana, Chicago, Michigan, and probably a few other places.

i read this as India lol

1 Like

Please use #JustBooked