World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 1)

You said not to talk about that lol

1 Like

And we are not just indirectly

1 Like

All right everyone, I want everyone to listen up. It’s very important. As it’s getting late where almost all of our moderators are, we are going to put this topic in slow mode so it doesn’t blow up. We know there’s been some controversy in here tonight, so we don’t wanna close you off from this conversation, we just want to limit the conversation so no community outbreaks happen. Regulars, I want you to keep close watch. I trust you regulars to know when things are getting out of hand. If they are getting out of hand, flag it for closure and do the best you can to stop the discussion. We have @Jennifer23 in Australia who should be awake now, so there shouldn’t be a big issue. Thanks.

3 Likes

And I oopps. We can just edit and let you know that hello hi and bye bye

And… now you have to wait 5 minutes

2 Likes

Got it Zac. I will be monitoring this while updating WFC Members Airports Database.

1 Like

The time I am most active: Literally midnight lol

I’m confused as to why but ok

This explains it.

Not why slowmode, why controversy

Just all of the chatting.

As long as we don’t do anything stupid, I think we are good

OK, everyone. You may have noticed that Adrian opened and closed the topic. Although he was not a moderator, I gave him moderator permissions for just this topic. I want to make sure that it stays calm overnight. He will be able to open and close this topic if necessary. Thank you

1 Like

HE

is gonna feel really good about this…

Typo auto correct… sorry

2 Likes

eh, we all make mistakes :slight_smile:

And just so you know, slow mode has been removed because I gave Adrian the ability to open and close the topic. You can chat as you wish

Lol lol

1 Like