Introduce Yourself!

Welcome @anon64483348!

1 Like

Thank You Everyone!

1 Like

Hello @anon64483348 Welcome to the community! Enjoy your stay :wink:

Welcome to the World Flying Community, @Joshbaker! I am @CaptainZac , the owner here. This message is to provide you with some information to get the most out of the WFC. Please see below for helpful links!

For additional information, please visit our FAQ, ToS, and Privacy sections.

Thank you for being apart of the World Flying Community. If you have any questions, concerns, or inquires, please do not hesitate to reach out to @moderators. Enjoy!

Welcome @Joshbaker!

Welcome to the World Flying Community, @EZYVA6 ! I am @CaptainZac , the owner here. This message is to provide you with some information to get the most out of the WFC. Please see below for helpful links!

Thank you for being apart of the World Flying Community. If you have any questions, concerns, or inquires, please do not hesitate to reach out to @moderators. Enjoy!

Welcome to the World Flying Community, @Yasin_Saremi! I am @Zhopkins , a regular here. I am also known as m8 for AFLV. This message is to provide you with some information to get the most out of the WFC. Please see below for helpful links!

Welcome to the community!

CoPy PaStE tExT

Yes I did. Zac said it was ok for me to.

1 Like

Hi nice to be in Aeroflot va

4 Likes

Hello @Yasin_Saremi, Welcome to the community :slight_smile:

Here is the Aeroflot thread; Aeroflot Virtual I Fly the Russian Way! I IFVARB Approved!

If you have any questions feel free to ask me or any one of the @moderators

Hope you have a great time here!

Hello @Yasin_Saremi & @EZYVA6!

Welcome to the World Flying Community! I am Blake your Advertising Manager here on the WFC. I would love to help you with anything you may need assistance with here! My DM’s are always open and would love hearing from you!

Here are some helpful links:

Thank you for being apart of this wonderful and Inviting Group. If you have any questions, concerns, or inquires, please do not hesitate to reach out to me or @moderators.

Enjoy your stay,

Blake

2030©️

I already put that.

Welcome to the World Flying Community, @Robertine! I am @CaptainZac , the owner here. This message is to provide you with some information to get the most out of the WFC. Please see below for helpful links!

3 Likes

Welcome everyone!

Welcome to the World Flying Community, @Hemraj_Lovevanshi! I am @CaptainZac, the owner here. This message is to provide you with some information to get the most out of the WFC. Please see below for helpful links!

Welcome to the World Flying Community, @JarrettFlies! I am @Z-Tube, one of the moderators here. This message is to provide you with some information to get the most out of the WFC. Please see below for helpful links!

1 Like

What’s up! I am Jarrett, I am 16 y/o, I am on the GAC, IFC, and WFC as @JarrettFlies. I also am the President and Founder of Air China Virtual and I like to play soccer, basketball, and of course, travel! Oh, I suppose I like flying too :wink:

9 Likes

@JarrettFlies welcome to WFC.

1 Like