When was the last time you guys have flown?

Just curious as to when the last time you guys have flown? For me, it was on a United 737-900 from IAD-CUN round trip back in August 2019. Since then, I have not stepped foot on a plane because of the COVID-19 pandemic.

1 Like

It was KSAT-KDFW. I did that during the summer because I needed to get out of my house. Let’s just say my parents nor I payed for the tickets. My grandparents did. They live up in dallas and wanted to see me. I stayed 10 feet away from them and wore my mask the whole time I was with them.

1 Like

I flew back in March from Miami to Tel Aviv nonstop and Tel Aviv to Miami nonstop on EL AL 787 Business

1 Like

I like watching your youtube video on that Zac.

1 Like

Last flight was August 14th on an American Airlines B738 from ORD to SNA (it was a connection so it’s technically the last flight lol)

1 Like

Last time I flew was December 14th of 2019. LHR-SFO Virgin Atlantic 789. I was flying back after going to SA. Luckily I’m flying again in the 16th! Heading over to DC

1 Like

I flew in January from FLL to MIA

1 Like

KPBI-KEWR - December 24, 2019

1 Like

KPBI to KATL. Delta 739. October 20,2020.

1 Like

August, 2020. SWA MDW-BNA-ORF

1 Like

PWM-ORD-DEN on September 28, 2020. PWM-ORD was with an E175 and ORD-DEN was on a 777-200. I was coming back from a wedding.

1 Like

Ohh, the last time I flew; EZE - IAH in August of 2018

1 Like

I flew in March 2020

1 Like

Two weeks ago, from Houston (IAH) to San Salvador (SAL) :slight_smile:

1 Like

November 11th of this year was the last time I flew. I was coming home from Phoenix after visiting a few friends. The pandemic hasn’t stopped me from flying

3 Likes

Same here. I went up to Dallas during thanksgiving break.

2 Likes

The last time I’ve flown was when I went up to Rochester in January of 2020 on Southwest. RDU-MCO-ROC then back home ROC-BWI-RDU.

2 Likes

Anyone else more scared of @WFC_Moderators than the mods on IFC? :joy:

3 Likes

I am scared

1 Like

Lol same

1 Like