Which IRL American Livery Do You Like Better?

This is exuding special liverys

Old livery

New livery

• The old one
  • The new one

0 voters

4 Likes

Some planes look good in the 1960s livery, but new ones like the 787 or even the CRJs and ERJs would look weird in the chrome one hence, the white instead of chrome from their regional flights. In that note though, I think it would have been cool if instead of the new grey one, that they just made the white one standard.

Sauce
(If you don’t know what I’m talking about, this is it.)

5 Likes

I love the old livery because of the chrome. K flew it a lot in the 2000s. They have 1 more of this as a Heritage in the 737-800

I like the Astrojet above all others, the 707 really rocks it in retro

1 Like

I agree with the 787

The chrome livery makes me feel nostalgic

New livery hands down… Although there are some cool retro ones

3 Likes

The chrome Livery is far superior

3 Likes

MD-80 with the metal is great! I like the new livery in newer planes though.

3 Likes

Same.

I think it depends on which aircraft. Such as you don’t put an American Airline old livery into B789​:joy::joy::joy: it looks very old and strange. And you won’t put a modern livery into MD11. It is too modern and destroy the old feeling on an old aircraft

2 Likes

I don’t care what anyone says, the old livery will never look good on the newer planes like the 787

2 Likes

The old livery looks so good on the 737! And it looked great on planes like the MD-11 and MD-80s, but I agree, it wouldn’t fit well on a 787

2 Likes

I totally prefer the new livery. In my opinion looks better, and clean. :yum:

3 Likes

I like the ribbon on the old AA livery, those are good and I also like the almost gray like color on the fuselage combine with blue, white and red with blue on the window so that’s why I like the old AA livery

1 Like

Zee old vone iz not nice in my opinion

New one is my favorite, looks so clean!

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.