World Flying Community Off-Topic Discussion (Part 19)

Part 19

Sometimes we need a break from sticking to the standard, topic related replies. For that reason, we have created an off-topic topic! Here, you can talk about anything, as long as it’s appropriate. Please review the topic rules below, and enjoy!

Topic Rules:

1. Please avoid using vulgar language, hate speech, abuse, or other inappropriate content. Failure to do so will result in your reply being deleted, and further action will be taken if deemed necessary.
  2. Please avoid any political discussions. Any posts containing such will be flagged and immediately removed. Further action will be taken if deemed necessary.
  3. Positivity is key! Keep a positive attitude towards everyone and everything!
2 Likes

Hello there fellow human creatures.

y tho

1 Like

Hi Alaska guy.

imagine death

also I can hear you fart from across the globe

4 Likes

What if i told you that may soon change?

1 Like

Cat :cat2:

1 Like

Hmmm…

United guy?

Finally…

1 Like

Took us over a year.

3 Likes

Yeah. Hopefully this year will be more active.

Looks like @sactownaviation is new here. Welcome!

4 Likes

Potentially

Nothing’s confirmed/done yet, but they among the other big two have better prices and timing for what we’re looking at compared to ASA

1 Like

Y’all opened a new one lol.Im impressed

After a year, lol.

1 Like

Ooh nice.

Evo or Conti? :pleading_face:

No idea, still a few months out and the dates aren’t even solid yet so for all I know it could be neither and be AA or delta

1 Like

Where to?

Here’s a couple of places we’re looking at; MCO and LIH

There is currently a lean to LIH, and Alaska’s timings for specifically when we’re going don’t look that great compared to others. For example with Alaska: we leave for SEA, have a layover and then embark for MCO getting us there via red eye or close to midnight which isn’t optimal for us. LIH sees a rather early departure and getting there reasonably but I’m not the only traveler and the others don’t exactly like a ~3AM wake up

Again nothings confirmed/done

1 Like